The Iberoamerican E-journal on Quality Effectiveness and Educational Change (REICE) is the official publication of the The Iberoamerican School Effectiveness and Improvement Research Network (RINACE).
REICE pretends to become a forum for encounter, for debate and for the diffusion of the Iberoamerican research being done by Iberoamerican researchers on Quality, Equity, Effectiveness and Changes on Education.
REICE is formed after the confirmation of the existence of the great number of quality researches realized at Iberoamerica, the amount of researchers working on this area, combined with the lack of channels to publish and diffuse such works.
REICE publishes unedited articles on subjects such as: Quality, Equity, School Effectiveness, Educative Change, School Improvement and Educative Innovation. Articles that may be:
- Researches of empiric character, done from any discipline (education, psicology, sociology, economy, history, etc.) or methodological point of view.
- Literature reviews (specially meta-analysis).
- Experiences at school centers.
- Experiences and applications on the field of educative policies.
- Theoretical reflections on quality.
All the articles have to pass a double blind revision by peers.
REICE also publishes books and document recensions, as well as comments on different published articles.
REICE publishes 4 numbers to the year: two ordinary numbers in January and July, and two monographic ones in April and October.